
I can't believe that in August, it will be two years since my Grandpa died. I've been thinking about him a lot lately. I really don't know what else to say, besides I just miss him. I really want to make a quilt out of some of his old shirts. I guess I just need to ask my Grandma if she has any that she wouldn't mind sparing. The picture is one that I took of him at Addyson's Baptism, about six months before he passed away. I just remember how nice he looked that day. My parents, and grandma and grandpa were going out to lunch afterwards. I had decided to stay home, but he talked me into coming with them. I'm so glad he did. Anyway...I love you Grandpa!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Today was my Grandpa's Birthday...
Posted by *alisa* at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment