Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

flowers.
Happy Mother's Day! Mother's day is a nice day. I think I kind of like it. haha. I have an awesome husband that showered with me love, and kids that tried their hardest to make my day great. I think I got about 9 cards from the three kids, combined. haha. And Derek got me a wonderful card, that I just loved. He also got me a card from the dogs. ROFL. Heaven knows, I deserve a thank you from those dang dogs. hehe. We pretty much took today easy. Derek and I are both still very sore. My back and neck is hurting, and Derek's arm and back is very miserable for him right now. But, it was wonderful to be able to relax, and just be grateful for my family. The events of this past week have helped to put a lot of things into perspective.

Also, I would like to tell my Mom thanks for being such an awesome Mom. I love her so much, and she has always been a great example for me, and has taught me so much. I am so excited for my parents to be moving to Utah! Now, I'm just gonna have to find a way to convince them to move two more counties north. haha. Also, Derek's Mom has been my angel this year. She came and helped me with the two older kids when Carly and I were sick this winter, and Carly was in the hospital. I don't think she has any clue how much that meant to me. But, I admire her for coming to take care of my two older adorable punk kids. And she definitely became certified with her angel wings, just by putting up with the dogs. haha. It means the world to me to know that she is there for us. I love you Moms!

0 comments: