I love, love, love Easter! I love that it is the beginning of Spring. I love that the snow has melted. I love Easter baskets and Easter candy. I love being a Mom, especially at Easter time. I have to say it is my favorite holiday. It's not so busy and rushed like it is at Christmastime. I have time to actually reflect about what the holiday means. It's just so nice, and I love it!
This morning I took the kids to a couple of little Easter egg hunts. I took them to the one at Albertson's first. I've been to a couple at Albertson's in previous years, and the kids had fun...so we thought we would try it again this year. Carly made the big haul at this hunt. Addy and Kaleb did well, but it must be more competitive with the older kids. I don't think they got as much candy as they would have liked...although they already had more than enough at home! After we got in the car, the kids really, really wanted to go to another one. How could I say no? This stuff is just so much fun. So, we went to the one at the park. The kids really had fun at this one. It's days like this that I feel so content and happy. While standing at the park waiting, I stood there and thought...this is what it's all about. Moments like this, are what life is all about. It was nothing extrodinary, no extreme effort put forth on my part. But seeing my kids smile, and be so excited makes me feel so fulfilled. I love being a mom. I just love it!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Easter Bunny Day
Posted by *alisa* at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your kids are precious. :)
Post a Comment