Yay, an update after almost a year!! Jk, I'm horrible about updating mine as well. Love the new pics of the kids. Everything looks like a fantastic time!!
Wow time has flown! It is nice to see some pictures of the kids. Can't believe how tall Addy is! Camron has a photogenic memory I tell you, he remembered when it was Kaleb's birthday. Hope he had a good day :) Thanks for the update!
"Happiness is as a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but which if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."
---Nathaniel Hawthorne
2 comments:
Yay, an update after almost a year!! Jk, I'm horrible about updating mine as well. Love the new pics of the kids. Everything looks like a fantastic time!!
Wow time has flown! It is nice to see some pictures of the kids. Can't believe how tall Addy is! Camron has a photogenic memory I tell you, he remembered when it was Kaleb's birthday. Hope he had a good day :) Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment