In true fashion, to go along with all my other posts... I am posting this late as well. haha. Derek and I were able to have an overnight getaway this month, and it was so awesome. We didn't do anything super special, but we definitely enjoyed the time we were able to spend together. Thank you so much Mom, and especially Dad...for helping out with the kids so that we could get away! We really needed that break, and it meant so much to me that you did that for us.
Derek... I hope you had great birthday. Thanks so much for all you do. You are the most awesome husband in the world. I know you don't want me to work, but I appreciate the support that have you have given over the past couple months immensely! I couldn't do anything that I do, without you by my side. I have been truly blessed to have you for my husband. I love you! I'm very excited for our upcoming year. Good things are going to happen!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |


1 comments:
I love all your digital scrapbooks!! Those are so cool. I think I might put one on my blog, too. Glad you had a little vacation!
Post a Comment