Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's...

ps3
For April Fool's I placed my dh's PS3 on the classified internet ads. I placed it for 50 bucks, stating that my kids always fight over it, and it MUST go!!! Then I put my dh's name and cell phone number. He didn't answer the first few calls, because he didn't know the phone numbers. Then he answered the phone to this poor guy (hereafter referred to as PG). Here is the conversation....

DH: Hello
PG: Is this Derek?
DH: yes..
PG: I'm calling about your PS3.
DH: Who the hell is this?
PG: It's on KSL
DH: No, it's not. I didn't put it on there. Who the hell is this?
PG: It's on KSL for 50 bucks.
DH: Ha! 50 bucks! That's funny. Who the hell is this?
PG: I'm calling about the ad on KSL for your PS3
DH: Well, I don't have an ad on KSL
PG: Ok... I think someone might be playing a joke on you.
DH: Who the hell is this?
(DH kept thinking he recognized pg's voice.)
PG: I just saw your ad on KSL, and was calling on it.
DH: Anyway, (totally pissed off at this moment) yah. That would be nice. I don't think so. Sorry. All right then. (hangs up)

He was pretty pissed. Oh so funny. It made my day.

0 comments: