Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I don't have anything witty...

I don't have anything witty or interesting to say. How boring is that? The odd thing is, that the majority of our lives are composed of moments just like this. Moments where life is normal. Days where we wake up, and go about our daily routine. We do,for the majority of the time, the same thing... day after day. And we don't write about it. Because it is boring. Or so we think. Is it really boring? hmmm, let me think. I'm trying to pull something out of my head from today that wasn't boring, and might be interesting. hmmmm....still thinking....sorry folks, I can't think of anything. I didn't have any "light bulb moments", I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Matter of fact, the only time I left the house was to drop off and pick-up the kids. But, I did get to play with an incredibly cute little girl that is going to be two this month, whose brain is firing more synapses in a day, than mine probably does in a year! I got to watch Kaleb start to grasp the concept that with the new year, does not come a new grade level. I got to see Addy grow another day into becoming a tween! What is a tween, anyway? Haha, what a fun little word, for such a fun age. Addy did her homework today without complaint, and she played with Carly, and had stimulating conversations with Kaleb. These are the moments. These are the moments of life. The moments that someday we might just wish we could go back to. Moments that we will wish we could capture in a bottle, and keep forever. And to think, I thought today was boring...but in reality, today is what life is made of!

0 comments: